20060908

back!

Woah, I didn't even realise I went missing for so long. Hehe. Kind of busy celebrating my holidays :D Hmmm, I lost my voice as well :(
A super duper soar throat and depriving sleep's driving me cuckoooo! I'm feeeeling so lethargic and headachy(and I don't even have Panadol!!!!). BOOO :( I'm going to hit the sack as soon as I finish typing my shit. Bleahhh. I went for BSC sub-committe camp yesterday and only returned today. Which was so bloody tiring but stupidly fun. Made tonnes of friends and hell, they're a great bunch of people :)) LOVES. I LOVE MY BANANA A.K.A PISANG TRIBE!! YAY. Thanks for everything! And thanks especially to my lovely classssmates!!! HOOO! Love you babes! Hope all had fun, losing voices and depriving sleep :D But all in all must thank the Main Committee! LOVE YOU!

Anyhoo, I ran 'soooo much' that I lost 2KG! WEEE! But you know how much I HATE running??! Jolene HATES to EXERCISE. BOO! Lol. Oh well, I enjoyed most of the stupid things we did with the other tribes. Hehehe. Yup :) I'm going to miss my banana people, aw.. We almost won champion okays :/ They didn't really sum up our points correctly. But who cares, we won THE MOST CREATIVE tribe award :D Our flag was the prettiest even though our grip was made out of a pathetic twig and a flag which was drawn using crayons. Psssst, I drew that ugly 'Super Pisang Man' LOL!!! Nahahahas. Well, enjoyed the stupid activites like the nightwalk, the auctions, field cooking etc. Hahaha. Yup. Overall, good camp! :] Didn't regret going either. Hohoho. Hope Bananas will remember 'Auntie JoJo'!!!! x))) Waiting to receive all my peeektures :D But here are some I had.. On how to cam-whore in your classroom when nobody's watching. Heh heh..


A sense of achievement man this week! :] I met up with my ex-schoolmates, taught Olivia to blade, manage to get up that super high-seated bicycle my family bought to cycle and attending BSC Sub-committee Camp! HOOO <3! What a great weeeeeeeeeeek!!! Well, it's time for me to turn in 'cause I need to wake up early to send my elder brother to NS with my family in the morning.. Yawnnns. YUP! Oh-So-Lethargic Jol neeeeeeeeeds her beeeeeeeeeeeeed.. so badly.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home